Skin is your body’s largest organ. It helps you stay hydrated, prevents infections, and produces essential proteins and vitamins essential to your health. It’s important to take good care of it.
Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are inevitable. However, the degree of which can be a genetic tendency, skin type and environmental factors. They can start quite early in life based on those factors and our bodies producing 1% less collagen per year after the age of 20.
At Kingsway anti aging clinic near Toronto, our mission is to provide excellence in cosmetic and medical dermatologic care and to serve our patients to the highest standard.
At our anti aging clinic near me, we aim is to help our patients look and feel their best by providing excellent anti-aging treatment options. Our process begins with understanding the individual goals and health of our patients. Our team approaches complex medical and cosmetic aging skin issues by combining and customizing treatments. This approach can best be accomplished-with safety-by a team with our depth and breadth of knowledge.
“What separates us is our ability to modify, combine, and push parameters of therapies – making each treatment the best it can be, while ensuring safety.”
Our team of medical experts is comprised of highly qualified Dermatologists with years of experience in both Cosmetic and Medical Dermatology. All of our physician Dermatologists are dual certified both by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and the American Board of Dermatology. Our supportive team of consultants, patient care coordinators, and certified laser technicians are experienced and committed to our mission.
Explore Our Facility
We have recently completed a large expansion of our anti aging clinic near Toronto. Our new 6000 square foot facility at Kingsway Dermatology and Cosmetic Centre allows for enhanced patient experiences. Our clinic includes new and upgraded treatment rooms, private areas for rest and recovery, as well as private entry and exit doors. We have expanded our technology and services, and have added staff to our team to further support and service our patients. Our equipment at Kingsway Dermatology and Cosmetic Centre is the best in class.
TREATMENTS AT OUR ANTI-AGING CLINIC INCLUDE:
- BOTOX® removes signs of aging by giving your face a fresh, youthful look. BOTOX® injections are ideal as they are quick to administer and specifically target the areas where wrinkles form.
- Dermal fillers fill in wrinkles, restore lost volume to hollowed cheeks, subtly sculpt and reshape your face and reduce the appearance of jowls.
- Micro-needling is designed to improve the appearance of various skin conditions such as light scarring from acne, enlarged or dilated pores, stretch marks and overall aging of the skin. The procedure is done with a micro-needling device that glides over the top of the skin. The controlled injury to the skin triggers the body’s natural healing response, resulting in the stimulation of new collagen and elastin fibres.
- Skin boosters using micro-droplets of a specialized non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid have been trending for some time with rave reviews. Known as the Beauty Booster this anti-aging skin treatment offers a thinner consistency of the hyaluronic acid for the person wanting to add hydration without adding volume to their skin.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatments soften signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles on your face, neck, and chest. This Health Canada approved therapy has shown improvements in the skin’s overall health and appearance by providing a slow release of much-needed growth factors and enzymes.
- Vital components of healthy skin diminish naturally over time. Fine lines form, skin thins and loosen, brown spots appear, a rough texture can develop, and pores can appear larger. Fractional laser resurfacing anti-aging skin treatments are often referred to as laser skin rejuvenation. Laser Resurfacing reduces signs of aging and gives your face an overall refreshed, more youthful look.
These treatments offered at our anti aging clinic can be used separately, and some may be combined or used in conjunction with other medicines to maximize your aesthetic benefits.
“Like watching a master artist at work… it is not materials but the outstanding skill and vision that determines the outcome.”